Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a report on some belonging to the reasons you could have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully make a something start thinking about.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you'll find that no matter how good understanding you might think it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn't make sense to you that would likely reject an image that they agree could be profitable. Here are a couple common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may presently have a full-line of InventHelp Products and not wanting to add alot more.
2. Urge for food is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong part of the InventHelp Company News - don't assume they'll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting the company first to observe their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You didn't have proper contact about your the distribution. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to monitor you decrease.)
6. Include too many similar providers that companies are flooded proper.
7. Your idea attracts a very small niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Income sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your product has recently been patented by someone else and tend not to want to find out if they goes around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your product or idea isn't much better than what is already on the market. This tells them you did not research your idea okay and don't need a clue who other sellers is that are available.
12. You sent a specific thing that is strictly like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won't fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing compared to what is on its way out the following year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. These have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down in keeping with that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype on youtube and possess a significant connected with hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, but when they perform quick look up your patent they discover that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly beyond the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You've a patent, can be challenging was poorly written and will not cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design Patent An idea and designing around your patent is an easy task, so that they can get very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn't take a outside ideas and does not publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they just don't look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided their very own line for the year or the following year and aren't open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review and your item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not need to take the risk of being the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are simply a few belonging to the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take period to research the offers completely and understand your market, your put into that market and do your part become worse yourself as marketable as we possibly can.