Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of Pakistan. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to some people companies offering Online LLP Registration Procedure India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much palaver.
While planning to register a business, it is generally a better idea to hire a reputed registration insurance company. These companies have seasoned experts that can do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the operation of company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register a company in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to make the company. Give your names priority according to selecting. The registration entity will provide the name which is available. The names you select must contain particularly two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for common history selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 400-500. If the applied name is available, it will be registered for you. In case of unavailability, you will need to apply for a different name.
3. Once the name is approved, you can apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 32. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association along with solicitors and get them stamped with proper stamp duty. These signed by in the very two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the next documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a duplicate of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy for this letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation to your Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents just as soon as verified, your organization will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate are the date of your company signing up.
8. Once it's done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where a small mistake may can be expensive of money and time. Due to this reason, most of the people consider hiring companies' house services. These companies have great skills and example of doing such tasks, and the've the right teams to complete each laborious task. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser campaigns. Look around you and choose a registration company to obtain a company incorporated quickly.